Saturday, August 27, 2011

Photo Addiction...

I LOVE taking pictures and I love playing with things to make them look artsy.

I found Kelsey:
Kelsey Inspired

Yeah she didn't help with my addiction to play and edit pictures! Thanks, Thanks alot!!(wink)

My real addiction..

It's an App. for any smart phone and it's FREE!! My favorite cost!!

I just take pics with all the different options because they all turn out SOOOO cool!!
 I love Love LOVE IT!


Seriously this is just a cake donut on a plate.
BUT IT LOOKS SO COOL!
This is what the app icon looks like.

Here are some other pics i was taking obsessivly with it:

My Beautiful Baby!

Cinder











This is a statute at the Buffalo Bill Historical Center.
I love the clouds!!












I just love the options that this gives you and it looks so cool!

This is just my basic picture taking skills. LOL





Let me know if you know of some other places I would swoon over!!

Thanks,







2 comments:

  1. WOW, I need a new phone BAD. Those pics look so cool, seriously, and FREE, um yes please. That is just perfect. Thanks so much for sharing girl. Oh and I gotta check out the Picknic with Kelsey thing, I want to know how to use that better, Im kinda lame at it right now, lol.

    Have a great night girl.

    p.s. If you get a chance I'm inviting you over to my blog, I'm kinda having a HUGE giveaway going on, and you MIGHT like it, (or LOVE it). I'd be so happy to have your support!
    Hugs, Bella :)
    **$5 for every LIKE giveaway** @ Bella Before and After
    **$200 SHOP till you DROP giveaway** @ Bella Before and After.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love taking photos! :) great stuff.

    ReplyDelete