Tuesday, December 28, 2010

DIY Wall Mural REDO!!



HOLY MOLEY AGAIN!

Ok so I found this super, awesome, mega-fabulous site, yes I have done this post previously.
But now my son's room is in the tune of Mario Bros. So I just NEED to do more right?

There are even curtains!! Woo Hoo!!
He LOVES IT!!

You can create your very own wall collage from any picture.

Yes I said ANY picture.




 


Select you image (can't be over 1 megabyte)
 
If you mess with it you can get it positioned just like you'd want it.
You can adjust your width. I changed mine to 3 across.


It then gives you a link to download it.


It's in pdf format. And I did this to show you what it is.


 
I will have twelve 8 1/2 x 11 sheets to make the wall mural.

I could frame them and have it look like the pic of my son down below or

I can just tack them all together and go with it.
(that is my option)

I will post pics of his room tomorrow to share.
 

This was totally FREE!!!


!!!!!!!!Think of the possibilities!!!!!!!!




















Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Aww! I like!! I might have to try this! I'm in the process of decoring our new home...check out my old world map! I'm so proud:-)
    http://girlinair.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-painted-world.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free is good! Thanks for sharing all of it again. Especially now that I'm not just making ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. I'm hooked. I have to give this a whirl. Thanks so much for sharing again because I didn't see it before and what a great tutorial btw.
    I so glad you linked it up on Motivated Monday at Becolorful. I hope to see more from you.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete