Tuesday, January 18, 2011

OMG!!

So do any of you know who this is?


If you said 30 Seconds to Mars...
YOU ARE CORRECT!!

Well they are currently number one on my playlist and if you do happpen to know much about them, their fans are totally important to them. The fans are called the Echelon.

Well I had the amazing opportunity to meet them last year in Denver. I also decide that I was going to make them each something to give them if I ever got to go see them again.

I have started necklaces that have their symbols and the title of their recent album on them.


These are their symbols and they represent the words Thirty - Seconds- To- Mars.

Their album cover:
Then I modpodged it on a Majhong Tile and left it double sided so they could wear either side.



The Dragon is  for  Jared. Because there is no tile with a J or his b-day.
The S is for Shannon obviously his name.
The 3 is for Tomo because he was born on the 3rd.

The other side will look like this:

This was my first try so it's not the pristine version I will give them. LOL

But yes I WILL give them to them....Someday.

Let me know how I did!!



No comments:

Post a Comment