Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday Serving...


Here is my second saturday serving!

This time we have Beef Lombardi

1 lb ground beef
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can rotel
2 tsp sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 6oz can tomato paste
1 8oz pk of egg noodles
green onions chopped
1 8oz sour cream
1 C. Sharp Chedder Cheese
1 C. Parmesan
1 C. Mozzarella

Brown hamburger & drain. stir in diced tomatoes & rotel DO NOT DRAIN add sugar & salt.
Simmer 30 minutes.

Meanwhile cook egg noodles then drain and add your desired amount of green onions & add sour cream.
Spoon mixyure into a greased 13x9 dish.


Top with beef mixture and sprinkle with cheeses.


At this point you can freeze the dish to save for later or cover with foil and bake
at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.


And Serve!



Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Mmmm... looks great! Where'd it get its name???

    By the way, thanks for commenting on my stash post! Why do we do it?!?!? It's an addiction. :) If I ever get to the point where it starts to invade other areas of my home, my husband has permission to turn me over to the producers of the hoarders show!

    Hope you can get your machine up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure about the name. I found it a long time ago and just never gave it a new one. LOL

    ReplyDelete