Sunday, September 19, 2010

Saturday Serving...

Saturday Serving #3

This weeks serving comes from the recipe I found over at. http://www.favfamilyrecipes.com/


I am preparing this tonight to take to family game night.
We are playing Apples to Apples,
Super fun game!! I highly reccomend it.

So I only changed one ingredient in the recipe, I used red onion becuse it is my favorite!


Meatballs:



1 lb. ground beef


2-3 carrots, shredded


1 large potato, shredded (raw)


1 yellow onion, grated


1 egg


1/2 c. bread crumbs


red pepper flakes, to taste


salt and pepper to taste



Photobucket


Photobucket

Sauce:


1 can cream of chicken


1 can cream of mushroom


1/2 c. sour cream


1 can milk


1 tsp paprika


1 tsp garlic powder


salt & pepper to taste






Preaheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix meatball ingredients together. Roll into fairly large meatballs and place in a lightly greased 9 x 13 baking dish or large casserole (you will have to put them pretty close together and that's ok). Bake for 25-30 minutes (you can also brown them in a skillet instead of baking them but I am all about putting in the least amount of effort). Mix sauce ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl and mix with a whisk until creamy. After meatballs are browned, pour sauce evenly over the meatballs and place back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes (or until sides are hot and bubbly). Serve over rice.

Well with so much going on I forgot to post this!! Well here is our final product,


Photobucket


Not a bad filling feast!

No comments:

Post a Comment