Sunday, November 14, 2010

Idea to my Followers

I am so addicted to everyones linky parties.


I always go look even when I don't link up. But most of the time I try to link up.
So I was starting to think I may try my own linky on tuesdays. I would call it.

Tute'n Tuesday

You know to encourage those to link with tutorials. I of course am not going to demand it, but I figure if I promote it for the tutorials I may get a good following. I know I'm not all famous in blog land quite yet but
I am beyond grateful for my 42 followers.
And some of you are famous in your own right.

So I was thinkin..............


Maybe if you all like my idea you could let me know if I should follow through.


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am a new follower from Monday's blog hop. I think a tutorial link up is a great idea. Go for it. I am looking forward to reading more of your blog. Blessings...
    Saved By Love Creations

    ReplyDelete