Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring Fever


 
I dunno about you but my spring fever is
OUT OF CONTROL!

We get a nice day up in the 40's and 50's then boom we get this;

It's craziness I tell ya.





 


So I put together some washer art yesterday that made me feel like I had a "Spring" in my step.


I took one of these;


added some of this;


Then came up with this;


It's rather cute, I think. It could hang from your rearview mirror or in a window or around  your neck.

My neck view

My rearview Mirror (this was where it stayed btw)

Random window


Plus the nice thing about these is they are light.
The rubber washer is much easier to wear all day it doesn't weigh down your neck.





Here are a few others I made.

A smaller version of the one above.


This one is for a birthday party my son is going to today. 


 This one doesn't have a home yet.




13 comments:

  1. That's really cute! I have a bad case of spring fever too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I love the black and white gingham. I'm visiting from JaG's show and share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just way too cute. I love the idea of adding little embellishments, like ou have done.

    Thanks for sharing.
    Cheers,
    Tracy http://allthumbscrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it sometimes if we put a bit of spring in our lives it makes our day brighter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love the butterfly one. So pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope over from Allie's. I love the washer art. I do crafts for our MOPS group and this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I meant hopped! What a morning...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute idea. Don't forget to join me for More The Merrier Monday and link up all of your great projects.


    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're in for a fun surprise if you visit my blog today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are tired of the crazy weather here in VA. as well. Bring on Spring I say! Love all the necklaces you made. Sunflowers are my favorite, but the butterfly is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fabulous & so versatile :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet! What a lovely pop of spring!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie last week! I can't wait to see what you have for this week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete