Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!!! Who ME?



WOAH!!

This is my first Stylish Blogger Award!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Now for the fun part.....

Look at this! I received the Stylish blogger Award from:


Allegro Mama



Rules for this award:


1.Thank and link back to the person that has given you this award- Thanks, Allegro Mama!


2. Share 7 thing's about yourself
  • I love Crafting
  • I love food...too much I need to lose 60lbs!
  • I find being a parent a challenge most days but LOVE him with all my heart!
  • I have 6 dogs 5 cats and 2 ferrets plus 4 fish. UGGGGG my heart is bigger than my home!
  • I enjoy baking but need to get better. I really need a mess cleaner upper and I would do it more.
  • I love Wyoming but wish I could keep my job and family but live somewhere else.
  • I dream to own a Victorian House


3. Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve the award :


  My Repurposed Life  Along For the Ride
   Site Button 200


  Truly Lovely 


I check all these ladies out at least once a week I hope you do too!!

4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award  ~ DONE!


There you have it! 12 Winners!



















6 comments:

  1. Nikki! thanks so much for thinking of me. Because I spend many hours a day working on projects, tutes and my blog, I am an award free blog. I just don't have the time to pass it along.
    However, I will share 7 things about me, and tweet this post.
    1)I LOVE Spring!
    2)My daily wardrobe consists of shorts, tank top and flip flops!
    3)I love to build and saw, but I do not like to paint.
    4) My house generally looks a mess due to my crafting.
    5) My car is nearly 7 years old, but I still park far out in the parking lot.
    6) I eat too much chocolate
    7) My favorite saying is...everything happens for a reason.

    There ya go. You now know more about me than some of my best friends!
    thanks again Nikki!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so kind of you- thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your award with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lady!!! Thanks so much for sharing this award with us!! :) We've added your button and a link back to here on our awards page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award, Nikki! Unfortunately, at the moment, I am so far behind it's ridiculous. Next week I will do my best to accept it on my blog.

    You are a doll!

    Carol
    antiquetexan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so late, but I finally accepted your sweet aaward. Thank you again... You're a doll!

    Carol
    antiquetexan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete