Friday, July 30, 2010

Paying it Forward with Handmade Goodies














I decided to partake in a little game going around called, Pay It Forward.
Here are the rules:
1. I make a handmade gift for the first 3 people to comment.
2. I have 365 days in which to send you the gift.
3. The gift will be a total surprise.
4. You keep this going by posting Pay It Forward on your blog.


Plus I think this is an awesome idea to get some motion on my blog!

Ha...I can't promise it will be amazing, but I will make sure it is made with love :) I'm glad I have an entire year to figure it out!




Photobucket
{Image by Juliana Rabelo idea from: http://shannoneileenblog.typepad.com/happiness-is/2010/01/paying-it-forward-with-handmade-goodies.html#comment-6a0120a5c8d9a9970c013485dfdfee970c}

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nikki - thanks for visiting my blog and for the comments!! I'm here checking out yours as well - and would love to play along with the Pay It Forward. I'll post it on my blog tonight - haven't done one of these in a while!!

    ReplyDelete