Saturday, May 21, 2011

Linky Parties to Spread the Word about!!

----Spread the WORD!----


Don't forget that Friday's is Etsy finds Friday here at Best part of Believe! You can link you your Etsy shop and feature one of your fave items!! It can be one you have on sale or just one you want people to notice!! I love Etsy and all the fabulous creativity, and I wanted a platform for all my blog friend to be able to share it at!!

The Best Part Of Believe 




Saturday's over at my sister blog Nikki's Nik-Nacks has a Salvavge it Saturday Linky. It is so much fun! Just link up your recent save or recycle project. I hope you link up all your creative outlets and all your thrifty finds! This can be any recycled crafts and re purposed items. This can also contain items that you have saved from landfills to do "something" with! I want to see the result or just the idea manifesting.

The Best Part Of Believe 

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment